The world has many definitions of what a “Christian” is. The Bible tells us that as Christians, we are to be like and follow the example of Jesus Christ. But how is being a Chrisitan in today’s society different than being an Atheist, a Muslim, or a Buddhist? How is Christianity any different from other religions that tell their followers to imitate a highly respected role model?
Christianity is different from other religions in many ways.
The #1 difference we have as Christians is our unique INTIMACY with God. God is our Heavenly Father, and we are His children. And because of that, He desires to have a personal relationship with each one of us.
Quiet Time With Jesus.com informs and motivates women to live life according to God’s Word by developing a close and intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Originally titled ‘The Pretty Girl’s Life‘, our Christian Lifestyle Blog was first created in 2013 by Victoria Tiffany. As a student of the Word, Victoria has the heart to help women of all ages by encouraging them to be who God has created them to be. After 4 years of blogging and thousands of followers later, The Pretty Girl’s Life evolved and became Quiet Time with Jesus in 2018.
What We Believe
- God loves you as His own, and He sees you as His child whom He loves and cares for (2 Corinthians 6:18).
- When you accept Jesus Christ into your heart, you become a child of God (Galatians 3:26).
- We believe God is the One True Living God – the Creator of all things, the All-Powerful One (Genesis 1:1, Psalm 146:6).
- We believe God’s Word is the Ultimate Truth, and we use the scriptures to set the standard for how we live our lives (John 17:17).
- We guard our heart by monitoring what we think about and entertain (Phillippians 4:8).
- We are committed to Jesus Christ, and we believe He died for our sins, rose again and reconciled us back to God (1 Peter 3:18).
- We believe in the power and leading of the Holy Spirit that is given to us when we give our lives to Jesus Christ (John 14:26).
- We believe in the healing and miracle-working power of the name and the blood of Jesus Christ (Mark 16:17-18).
Meet the Founder
Hello and welcome to our website! I am Victoria, the writer and creator behind Quiet Time with Jesus. I originally founded this blog in 2013, shortly after I re-dedicated my life to Jesus Christ and committed myself to serve Him with my whole heart. Passionate about living a life pleasing to God, I had many questions, but very few examples of what a millennial Christian woman should look like. I wanted to become an example of how to live a fulfilling life in Christ. I now write and create to encourage, strengthen, and build up other women with the Word of God.