The enemy likes to attack by telling us lies contrary to God’s Word. Thoughts of worry, doubt, and fear have the power to consume our minds, causing us to lose hope. When you begin to have these feelings, it can be hard to decipher God’s Truth from the enemies lies. No matter what you are up against, God has your back, and He will never leave you.
When things get hard, it is easy to forget that God is there for you.
During hard times, it is a natural response to turn to family and friends for support and encouragement. Although having these relationships are important, God should always be the first person we turn to. No matter what type of help you need, the Creator of the universe has All-Power and there is nothing too hard for Him (Jeremiah 32:17). When it comes to fighting for you, other humans will fall short against the Almighty power of God. If you rely on Him, you will always win.
As you surrender to Him, He will fight for you.
Our minds are a battlefield, where good thoughts and bad thoughts are constantly fighting for our attention. It is up to you to filter through what thoughts you choose to entertain. For that reason, the bible tells us to “think on good things” (Phillippians 4:8). If you allow the cares of life to consume you, sadness and depression are soon to follow. Anxiety in your heart has the power to weigh you down (Proverbs 12:25), so it is comforting to know you have someone on your side rooting for you. The scriptures tell us that we can share all our cares and worries with God because He cares for us (1 Peter 5:7).
When you pray, God listens.
Even when you don’t see Him, you can be comforted knowing that God always has your best interest at heart. When you feel alone, He is there waiting for you to call on Him. Through prayer and with thanksgiving, tell God how you feel and ask Him for what you need (Philippians 4:6-7). Your Heavenly Father loves you, and He is always ready to answer when you call Him (Jeremiah 33:3). God has your back, and He wants you to believe He will keep His Word concerning you.
17 Bible Verses To Remind You That God Has Your Back
1. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Exodus 14:4
2. “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31
3. Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5
4. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
5. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
6. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
7. The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deuteronomy 31:8
8. “Do not be afraid of them; the Lord your God himself will fight for you.” Deuteronomy 3:22
9. “One of you routs a thousand, because the Lord your God fights for you, just as he promised.” Joshua 23:10
10. “For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” Deuteronomy 20:4
11. “Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness will go before you,
and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.
Then you will call, and the Lord will answer;
you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.” Isaiah 58:8-9
12. “But you will not leave in haste
or go in flight;
for the Lord will go before you,
the God of Israel will be your rear guard.” Isaiah 52:12
13. “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.” John 14:16-18
14. “Do not say, “I’ll pay you back for this wrong!”
Wait for the Lord, and he will avenge you. Proverbs 20:22
15. ” The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17
16. “Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. Jeremiah 32:17
17. Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” Luke 18:27